Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about PaceControls? Look here first. If your question isn't answered below, don't hesitate to e-mail your question to email@example.com or call us at 267-286-0337 or our hotline at 877-PACE-HVAC (877-722-3482).
- Can I be confident that my business will experience a net positive cash flow if I decide to finance my PaceController investment?
- What kind of savings can be expected with a PaceController installed?
- How does the PaceController save money?
- What is a demand charge, and how does the PaceController reduce these charges?
- Does the PaceControls technology “short-cycle” a compressor?
- What are the benefits of the PaceControls’ synchronized cycling?
- Why is synchronized compressor cycling important?
- What is the typical PaceController cycle?
- How can the PaceController improve compressor performance and life?
- Does the PaceController affect appliance maintenance or operations?
- Can the PaceController improve comfort?
- Does the PaceController affect end-use performance?
- How is the PaceController powered?
- Can the PaceController be used with a sophisticated monitoring system?
- How is the PaceController different from a large energy monitoring and control system?
- How is the PaceController different from a duty-cycling controller?
- How does the PaceController make natural gas- or oil-fired heating more efficient?
- How does the PaceController make a compressor more efficient?
- How reliable is the PaceController unit?
- What kinds of applications can use PaceControls energy efficiency technology?
- How is the PaceController different from other controllers?
- How It Works
- Cooling and Refrigeration Systems
- Heating Systems
- Example Case Studies
- Weather Normalization Analysis
- Frequently Asked Questions
FIND OUT MORE
Testing has proven that PaceControls can save you up to 27% off your current energy costs. Customers who have to pay utility demand charges will save even more—as much as 40%!